Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin
Hold successful conferences and feel at ease in Stuttgart’s city center. The Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin awaits you with its exclusive ambience and an excellent service.
Stuttgart’s first address for sophisticated visitors.
Directly in the city center of Stuttgart, next to the main station.
The 155 generously proportioned rooms and suites provide a pleasantly atmosphere with an elegant design as well as modern amenities.
The restaurants – ranging from Swabian cuisine, to steak specialities, up to the gourmet restaurant (1 michelin star) – offer a wide range of culinary highlights. Continue the evening with an exclusive cigar in the Davidoff smoker’s lounge or a fine cocktail at the Zeppelin Bar.
The Zeppelin Day Spa above the rooftops of Stuttgart takes you away to the exclusive world of relaxation on 500 sqm. Treat yourself soothing massages or revitalizing beauty treatments and enjoy amenities like pool, sauna and steam bath.
Events and Incentives:
Various sights of the Swabian metropolis are only a few steps away, for example “Neues und Altes Schloss”. Not just automobile enthusiasts should plan a visit of the Porsche- and the Mercedes Benz Museum.
We commit ourselves through:
• Further improvement of our certified waste separation system.
• Reduction of overall energy consumption (i. e. energy-efficient kitchen equipment, decrease of peak loads).
• Four bee colonies on the hotel's roof (approximately 160.000 bees) that pollinate the plants in the city park.
• GREEN MEETINGS - The use of sustainable Green Meeting equipment as well as a food and beverage offer based on regional, organic products are part of this concept. Per meeting participant we donate to our partner “atmosfair“ to compensate unevoidable emissions.
• Our hotel is certified according to ISO 14001.
• Social engagement: for several years now we organize the gift-giving campaign with a Christmas celebration for children from socially disadvantaged families and support organisations with our “Social Day" program. We regularly support the “Olgäle-Stiftung" with several charity-campaigns.
• Our Green Team, which is comitted to the development and implementation of new projects subject to corporate responsibility.
Meetings & Events:
All eleven function rooms, which can seat up to 400 people, have plenty of natural light, are fully air-conditioned, soundproof and located on the same floor. The function rooms, a number of which can be combined with one another, offer many possibilities. The spacious foyer is ideal for receptions or creative breaks. The boardrooms offer an ideal location for exclusive meetings in small groups. GREEN MEETINGS: All of our conference packages are guaranteed green, with continual improvements to the impact on the environment certified by an environmental management system in compliance with ISO 14001.